Waiver of Liability
For and in consideration of good and valuable consideration, including, but not limited to, the following instruction and certification(s), the receipt and sufficiency of which is acknowledged hereby, I hereby waive my rights to all claims for injuries that I may sustain arising out of the Palm Desert Resuscitation Education (PDRE) instruction or any subsequent activities arising therefrom:
- CLASSROOM-BASED COURSES AND PRGORAMS
- ACLS for Healthcare Providers
- PALS for Healthcare Providers
- BLS for Healthcare Providers
- Heartsaver® First Aid
- Heartsaver® First Aid CPR AED
- Heartsaver® Pediatric First Aid CPR AED
- Heartsaver® Bloodborne Pathogens
- ONLINE COURSES AND PROGRAMS
- HeartCode® ACLS (Online Part 1) and Skills Tests
- Learn:® Rapid STEMI ID (Online)
- Learn:® Rhythm Adult (Online)
- HeartCode® PALS (Online Part 1) And Skills tests
- Learn:® Rhythm Pediatric (Online)
- BLS for Healthcare Providers (Online Part 1) And Skills Tests
- Heartsaver® First Aid (Online Part 1) And Skills Tests
- Heartsaver® CPR AED (Online Part 1) And Skills Tests
- Heartsaver® First Aid CPR AED (Online Part 1) And Skills Tests
- Heartsaver® Pediatric First Aid CPR AED (Online Part 1) And Skills Tests
- Heartsaver® Bloodborne Pathogens (Online)
- Acute Stroke (Online)
- Nonvalvular Atrial Fibrillation (Online)
- OTHER PRODUCTS
- Emergency Disposable CPR Face Shield
- Adult CPR Pocket Resuscitator Mask
- OTHER SERVICES
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED) Service Package for your Business or Home
- Philips HomeStart Defibrillator
- First Voice AED Basic Wall Standard Cabinet with Alarm
- Accuform Signs Projection Sign, Legend “AED” with Graphic, 6” x 5” Panel, 0.10” Thick High-Impact Plastic
- OTHER IMPLICIT PDRE RELATED PROGRAMS, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES
- BLS (English & Spanish)
- First Aid/CPR AED (English & Spanish)
- Pediatric First Aid/CPR AED (English & Spanish)
- ECG & Pharmacology Course
- Rhythm Adult
- Rapid STEMI
- Nonvalvular Afib
- Acute Stroke
- Health and Safety Training
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Airway Management
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP by AAP)
- We are now eligible to serve as an NRP Instructor Mentor.
- PDRE wants to share our valuable experiences and guide future qualified and competent NRP trainees through the Instructor Candidate process.
- As NRP Mentors, we will affirm an NRP Instructor Candidate’s application, co-teach with the Instructor Candidate and facilitate a “debrief the debriefer” session with the candidate.
- Please call us for more information!
- Pediatric Advanced Emergency Assessment, Recognition and Stabilization (PEARS)
- S.T.A.B.L.E. Program
- CALIFORNIA S.T.A.B.L.E. PROGRAM (PDRE Perinatal Training Services & S.T.A.B.L.E. Program)
- Full-length S.T.A.B.L.E. Learner in Palm Desert, Redlands, Riverside, & Lake Forest
- Palm Desert:
- Date of Course: S.T.A.B.L.E. Learner Course Offered Every Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, & PRN By Appointment (6:00 am – 2:00 pm)
- PDRE Palm Desert Main Office Location: Palm Desert Resuscitation Education LLC (PDRE) – 73700 Dinah Shore Dr., Suite 107, Palm Desert, CA 92211; Venture Commerce Center – Suite 107
- Send an Inquiry: [email protected]
- Telephone: 760-832-4277
- Date of Course: S.T.A.B.L.E. Learner Course Offered Every Saturday & PRN By Appointment (2:00 pm – 10:00 pm)
- PDRE Redlands Office Location: Palm Desert Resuscitation Education LLC (PDRE) – 1815 W. Redlands Blvd., Redlands, CA 92373
- Send an Inquiry: [email protected]
- Telephone: 909-809-8199
- Dates of Course: S.T.A.B.L.E. Learner Course Offered Every Tuesday & PRN By Appointment (7:30 am – 3:30 pm)
- PDRE UCR AMSA Riverside Office Location: Palm Desert Resuscitation Education LLC (PDRE) – 900 University Ave., Riverside, CA 92521; Orbach Science Library – Floor 3, Rooms 308 to 310 or at a specified location in the library
- Send an Inquiry: river[email protected]
- Telephone: 909-809-8199
- Lake Forest:
- Dates of Course: S.T.A.B.L.E. Learner Course Offered Every Sunday & PRN By Appointment (2:00 pm – 10:00 pm)
- PDRE Orange County Office Location: Palm Desert Resuscitation Education LLC (PDRE) – 24432 Muirlands Blvd., Unit 131, Lake Forest, CA 92630
- Send an Inquiry: [email protected]
- Telephone: 760-832-4277
- Management of Assaultive Behavior (MAB)/AB-508 Violence Prevention
- PDRE’s Dog Lovers First Aid and CPR/CPCR Course
- This course is for all Dog Parents, Dog Lovers, Pet Owners, Groomers, Pet Sitters, Kennel Owners, Dog Walkers, Lay Persons, Non-veterinary Healthcare Providers, and Veterinary Healthcare Providers who want to know and be certified by PDRE on how to perform Canine First Aid and CPR/CPCR as well as learn other lifesaving information and psychomotor skills in a wide variety of out-of-hospital and in-hospital settings.
- Discover the necessary knowledge and appreciation for cultivating a higher quality of life for your adorable canine by taking our Veterinary Approved and Peer-reviewed Course!
- Intravenous (IV) Therapy & Blood Withdrawal Certification
- The Intravenous (IV) Therapy & Blood Withdrawal Certification Course is for healthcare providers who may be required to perform IV therapy and blood withdrawals in the healthcare settings.
- These include personnel who will need the necessary knowledge, skills, and ability to begin, maintain, and perform to the highest standard of care infusion of intravenous fluids and withdraw of blood such as medical students, physicians, nurses (licensed vocational nurses LVNs, licensed practical nurses LPNs, registered nurses, nurse practitioners NPs), certified phlebotomy technicians, emergency medical technicians EMTs, paramedics and other designated healthcare providers. This Board of Vocational Nursing and Psychiatric Technicians (BVNPT) course will fulfill the mandatory requirement for licensure in the State of California.
- AED Service Package for Your Business or Home
- “Code Blue” or “Code White” Mock Testing and Evaluation
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- American Red Cross (ARC)
- Authorized provider of Preparedness and Health and Safety Training Services
- Certified Red Cross Instructors in First Aid, CPR, AED, and other educational and healthcare courses
- First Aid and CPR/AED
- First Aid
- BLS/CPR for Healthcare
- Babysitting & Child Care
- Swimming & Water Safety
- Lifeguard Training
- PDRE LLC’s Training Manikin and Equipment Rentals
- CPR Training Manikin, AED Trainer, and Other Healthcare Equipment Rentals
- Tutoring Services by PDRE LLC
- Designed as Private or Group Classroom-based or Online-based Tutoring Sessions for Grade School or Elementary, Junior High, High School, Undergraduate, Graduate, and Post-Graduate Students
- Sciences, Medical and Clinical, Mathematics, Language Arts, Second Language, and Other Study/Organizational Skills
- HighYieldReview for ABIM and Physician Board Review Courses
- MEDucation, Blogs, and High Yield Review in Pulmonary and Critical Care, Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Nephrology, Endocrinology, Neurology, Rheumatology, Hematology/Oncology, and Infectious Disease.
- Also learn about the Art of Medicine, Medicine Origins, History, and Lore.
- If you are a medical student, resident, or physician, M.D. or D.O., and need some concierge one-on-one review for your licensing examinations or board certifications, please go to HighYieldReiew or email us at [email protected].
- Replenish 360, A Division of PDRE LLC – IV Hydration Therapy and Health/Wellness Clinic Services
- OTHER WELLNESS REFERRAL SERVICES:
- Massage Therapy
- Personal Training
- Acupuncture Therapy
- Behavioral Therapy
- Other Lifestyle Modification and Wellness Strategies
- Allure A Medically Directed Spa – Facial Esthetics and Cosmetic Line
- Allure A Medically Directed Spa® is a proud member of the American Academy of Facial Esthetics (AAFE) and recognized by the Licensing Program of the Medical Board of California.
- Our exceptional and brilliant licensed medical professionals – headed by our Co-Founder, Principal Owner and Medical Director, Dr. Aaron Noah Smith, MD and managed by our Co-Founder and CEO, Dr. Ryan Nuqui, MD – specialize and provide first-class restorative facial esthetics and cosmetic therapies that are non-invasive treatments and complements your youthful and vibrant look within the fabulous and iconic salon and spa services of Karl Vasquez.
- We not only offer a wide-spectrum and complete high-quality and tailored medical services in cosmetic injectable and other Aesthetic treatments in one of our special flagship sites at the renowned and well-established Karl Vasquez Salon and Spa but, at Allure A Medically Directed Spa®, we may also provide you with additional Wellness Services such Replenish 360 A Division of PDRE LLC®’s one-of-a-kind intravenous (IV) and vitamin supplementation hydration and a la carte therapy, calming and relaxing massage therapy, and other curative health-promoting services.
- Allure A Medically Directed Spa®’s medical team are highly enthusiastic and advanced healthcare providers with a passion for your unique facial esthetic and cosmetic medical care, who have not only passed in-house training requirements from physicians and medical professionals officially refined and cultured by the American Academy of Facial Esthetics (AAFE) but, more importantly, who are truly conscientious of Allure’s vision, mission, values, and motto – to put “all eyes on you.”
- Southern California Nursing Academy (SoCal Nursing)
- Accredited Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) Program
- Through our exceptional Nurse Assistant Training Program (NATP)
- NATP Curriculum Theory/Didactics and Clinical Training Provider approved by the California Department of Public Health (CDPH)
- Accredited Licensed Vocational Nursing (LVN) Program
- LVN Curriculum Theory/Didactics and Clinical Training Provider approved by the Board of Vocational Nursing and Psychiatric Technicians (BVNPT)
- Acute Trauma Life Support (ATLS) by the American College of Surgeons (ACOS)
- Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC) by the Emergency Nurses Association (ENA)
- Advanced Life Support Obstetrics (ALSO) by the American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP)
- Fetal Heart Monitoring Course by Association of Women’s Health, Obstetrics and Neonatal Nurses (AWHONN)
- United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) Step 1, Step 2, Step 2 CK, and Step 3 for Allopathic and Osteopathic Medical Students and Postgraduate Residents and Fellows
- Venture Commerce Investments LLC, a venture capital firm that specializes in investing in real estate, healthcare, technology, software and other seed, early and growth stage, and incubation investments
- Many more educational, training, certification and licensure courses and program coming soon near you! Please stay tuned!!!
I further agree to hold harmless PDRE for all injuries, be they physical, fiscal or otherwise, that I may inflict upon others as a result of the instruction and certification(s) in addition to the use of PDRE’s other products and services.
I recognize and acknowledge that there are certain risks of physical injury involved in attending a PDRE educational course including the purchase and use of PDRE products, and I agree to assume the full risk of injuries, including death, damages or losses that I may sustain as a result of attending an instructional course by PDRE and the use of purchased products sold by PDRE. I agree to waive and relinquish any and all claims I may have arising out of, or connected with, said course and products, whether they relate to injuries to others or myself.
I do hereby fully release and discharge the PDRE and its officers, agents and employees from any and all claims from injuries, including death damage or loss, which I may have as a result of this course and the products sold by PDRE.
I have read and fully understand and agree to the above stated conditions of participation in this Program.
By indicating your acceptance, you understand, agree, warrant and covenant as follows:
- REGISTRATION AGREEMENT AND LIABILITY WAIVER (the “Agreement and Waiver”)
Authority to Register and/or to Act as Agent. You represent and warrant to the PDRE that you have full legal authority to complete this event registration by phone, email, in person, and/or through our website and Enrollware.com registration hyperlink on behalf of yourself and/or any party you are registering (the “Registered Parties”), including full authority to make use of the credit or debit card to which registration fees will be charged. As used in this Agreement and Waiver, the PDRE refers to the PDRE and any and all subsidiaries, affiliated entities, or entities that control or are controlled by the PDRE singly or together and its officers, employees, contractors, subcontractors and agents.
If you are registering a child under the age of 18 or an incapacitated adult you represent and warrant that you are the parent or legal guardian of that party and have the legal authority to enter into this agreement on their behalf and by proceeding with this event registration, you agree that the terms of this Agreement and Waiver shall apply equally to all Registered Parties. By registering a child under 13, you agree and consent to the collection of that child’s information, which you provide for the purposes of registration.
YOU UNDERSTAND THAT PARTICIPATION IN THE EVENT AND USE OF OUR PROGRAMS, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ARE POTENTIALLY HAZARDOUS, AND THAT A REGISTERED PARTY SHOULD NOT PARTICIPATE UNLESS THEY ARE MEDICALLY ABLE AND PROPERLY TRAINED. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT EVENTS MAY BE HELD OVER PUBLIC ROADS AND FACILITES OPEN TO THE PUBLIC DURING THE EVENT AND UPON WHICH HAZARDS ARE TO BE EXPECTED. PARTICIPATION AND USE OF OUR PROGRAMS, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES CARRIES WITH IT CERTAIN INHERENT RISKS THAT CANNOT BE ELIMINATED COMPLETELY RANGING FROM MINOR INJURIES TO CATASTROPHIC INJURIES INCLUDING DEATH. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT IN CONSIDERATION OF BEING PERMITTED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE EVENT AND USE OF OUR PROGRAMS, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, YOU AND ANY REGISTERED PARTY, THE HEIRS, PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS OF YOU OR THE REGISTERED PARTY DO HEREBY RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE AND CONVENANT NOT TO SUE THE PDRE FOR ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS ARISING FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE EVENT AND THE USE OF OUR PROGRAMS, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES BY YOU OR ANY REGISTERED PARTY.
- Limitation of Liability; Disclaimer of Warranties
THE PALM DESERT RESUSCTITATION EDUCATION (PDRE) SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, RESULTING FROM (A) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE PDRE OR (B) FOR THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES OR (C) RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH THE PDRE OR (D) RESULTING FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE, EVEN IF THE PDRE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE PDRE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE PDRE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. THE PDRE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
The PDRE makes no warranty that PDRE sites’ services will be uninterrupted, secure or error free. The PDRE does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information in, or provided in connection with, the PDRE site. The PDRE is not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of such information. You understand and agree that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the PDRE sites is at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your own computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data.
You agree to indemnify and hold each of the Palm Desert Resuscitation Education (PDRE) harmless from and against any and all damages, costs, claims or demands, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising from or relating to your use of the PDRE’s services.
- Applicable Law; Consent to Jurisdiction
You further expressly agree that this Agreement and Waiver is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by the law of the State of California and that if any provision of this Agreement and Waiver shall be found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this Agreement and Waiver and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.