WHY HAVE REPLENISH 360’S PERSONALIZED IV HYDRATION THERAPY?
Remedy While “Under the Weather”
- Seasonal or acute maladies associated with the common cold caused by a viral infection of your nose and throat (also known as an upper respiratory tract infection) that are typically manageable but often times can cause you to not even get out of bed in the morning;
- Key Facts About Influenza (Flu) – The flu can infect the upper and lower respiratory tract and bring about fever, chills/rigors, cough, sore throat, runny or stuffy nose, muscle or body aches, joint pain, headaches, and fatigue;
- Inflammation of your lower airway bronchial tubes that cause chronic bronchitis, producing chronic cough, breathing problems, chest tightness, wheezing, and fever;
- Laryngitis from infection and inflammation of your voice box (larynx), which causes hoarseness or loss of voice altogether;
- Food poisoning, stomach flu, or in medical terms viral gastroenteritis (stomach flu) that presents with non-bloody and watery diarrhea, abdominal cramps and pain, nausea, vomiting, headache, muscle pain, and low-grade fever;
- General feeling of discomfort, uneasiness or pain or malaise while under the weather;
- Myalgia or muscle/body aches and pain that is far too common, with no discernable cause at times but often accompany the above conditions;
- 9 Surprising Ways You’re Weakening Your Immune System – Compromised immune system due to mild trifling infections and ailments that some people often overlook.
- REPLENISH 360 IV HYDRATION THERAPY AND WELLNESS SERVICES: “We can instantly rehydrate your ailing body, especially if you are sick with the “runs,” vomiting and nauseous even, and/or unable to drink and eat due to your uncomfortable feeling of being under the weather. We can also offer essential vitamins to reinforce the weakened immune system and even pain relief with anti-inflammatory medicines to sooth your muscle pain (myalgias), joint pain (arthralgias), and headache that may be present in cases of a mild infection such as the flu. Restore your balance and life with our R360 antidote to your weakened immune system and mild dehydration at one of our excellent and one-of-a-kind hydration and wellness clinics and concierge amenities to help you quickly get back to your normal daily activities of living and make you feel like your best self again.”
Body Cleansing and Detoxification
- Hangover symptoms of fatigue and weakness, thirst, headaches, muscle aches, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, dizziness or vertigo, shakiness/tremor, rapid heart rate, sensitivity to light and sound, poor sleep, and mood disturbances (such as depression, anxiety, and other mood disorders) which typically begin to show in full effect the morning after a night of heavy alcohol drinking.
- REPLENISH 360 IV HYDRATION THERAPY AND WELLNESS SERVICES: “We can immediately revitalize you with the vital hydration that you profoundly may need especially the day/night after excessive alcohol drinking and give you remedies to alleviate your hangover symptoms by offering essential vitamins to reinforce the depleted and exhausted immune system, pain relief with anti-inflammatory medicines to sooth your lingering throbbing tension, cluster, and migraine headaches with or without auras, and stomach preparations to calm down your possible indigestion or tummy upset. It may be difficult (but not improbable because prevention is the best form of treatment for dehydration) to actually drink enough fluids and nutrients when these bothersome hangover symptoms are lingering and making you feel “out of it.” However, one should have been advised by appropriately hydrating while drinking those beers, downing a shot of alcohol, sipping a little too much wine, etc. With Replenish 360’s IV Hydration and Wellness Services, you may be able to restore your balance and life with our antidote to your hangover symptoms and dehydration, to be able to rejuvenate you back quickly to your normal and best self so that you can continue to effectively get back on with your precious and important life activities.”
Intense Exercise, Training, and Athletic Competition Pre-workout Planning and/or Post-workout Recuperation
- Athletes: The Importance of Good Hydration – Being involved in daily moderate to intense workouts/trainings and sports (i.e., weightlifting, cross-fit, running, swimming, basketball, football, MMA, etc.) that may require pre- and post-hydration with recovery techniques for experienced athletes to improve performance and decrease time away from your training and playing the sport that you love;
- Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness (DOMS) and post-workout soreness 12-14 hours after the exercise, obviously, needs rest, recovery, and progressing slowly in a new exercise program. The etiology is due to the micro-damage to soft tissues in the body with any type of activity that puts unaccustomed loads on the muscles, ligaments, and tendons.
- REPLENISH 360 IV HYDRATION THERAPY AND WELLNESS SERVICES: “It’s very crucial, whether you are a very serious athlete, a recreational health enthusiast, or new to exercising (for your better health) that you drink enough water (or preferably one with an infused electrolytes, vitamins, antioxidants, and other nutrients) before, during, and after your exercise, training, or competition because water is not only essential for your physical performance but it is also helpful for thermal regulation and fluidity of your muscles and joints in addition to giving your body enough fluids to transport the proper nutrients to offer you the energy during your workout, training, and the everyday necessity of physical activities that life brings and requires. In addition, plain water may not be enough for you to stay at your peak performance and may not 100% prevent mild to moderate dehydration depending on a multifactorial ways of water deficits and the need for increased fluid intake. Prevention of dehydration symptoms of fatigue, muscle cramps, dizziness, or more serious symptoms is key to your maximum daily physical and mental efficiency. Again, you may need electrolytes, vitamins, antioxidants, and other nutrients — as in some sports and supplementary workout drinks — to give you some boost and energy to propel you through your workouts and trainings whether you are an advanced athlete or just about to start on an exercise program. By getting the hydration and wellness services at Replenish 360, you can prepare well for your designated mild, moderate to intense workouts/trainings and sport competitions that may requires pre- and post-hydration and recovery strategies to restore your fluid balance and body salts. We can also ease your symptoms of painful and sometimes debilitating Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness (DOMS) through recovery amino acids and protein shakes, ice pack applications, compression treatments, massages (tender-point acupressure) and even analgesic pain relief with our remedies.”
Other Circumstances that Replenish 360’s Adjunct IV Hydration Therapy and Wellness Clinic Services May Help
- Event and Party Preparation
- Weight Loss Programs
Referral to Our Affiliated Wellness-focused Partners
- Nutrition guidelines and recommendations post-IV Hydration Therapy
- Personal Training
- Massage Therapy
- Acupuncture Therapy
- Behavioral Therapy
- Other Lifestyle modification and wellness strategies
- Videoconference with a Medical Professional