Linking Policy Your CPR MD
The Palm Desert Resuscitation Education (PDRE) follows the American Heart Association and American Stroke Association Linking Policy.
The PDRE Website includes links to other sites but does not assume any responsibility or liability for any communications or materials available at the site to which it links, including responsibility or liability for their accuracy. The links to other sites is not a referral or endorsement but provided for convenience only.
If you have any further questions regarding our Linking Policy, please contact us.
PDRE DISCOUNT & SPECIAL!
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP): In-Person Hands-On Skills Evaluation Testing (i.e., Performance Checklist/Megacode) ONLY $80 per NRP Provider Learner.
- “Buy TWO advance courses (ACLS and PALS) for $199 each or buy THREE core courses for $349 (applies to all AHA and AAP NRP online and classroom courses”
- The special offer includes the materials needed for the courses including the AHA eCard course certificate of completion.
- The special offer does not include the provider manuals for the respective courses.
- Rules and regulations of this special offer are subject to change without prior notice.
- Only applies to PDRE LLC customers and cannot be combined with any other coupons or discounts.
PDRE Pricing And Purchasing Options
Authorized American Heart Association training site
Check out our full listing of classroom-based and online courses as well as other services and products that PDRE offers. Find full details and purchase options. We thank you for selecting PDRE as your preferred authorized AHA training site in Southern California.