Helpful Links Your CPR MD
Updates (can be found on these pages)
Corporate Development and Fundraising
- Start! Heart Walk — an initiative that calls on Americans and their employers to create a culture of health and physical activity. This is the American Heart Association’s signature fund-raising event
- Jump Rope For Heart — elementary-age students jump rope and secure sponsors to raise money for the fight against heart disease and stroke, while learning about the benefits of physical activity
How to Claim Your AHA eCard
- As a reminder, only you can claim your eCard after you complete your course(s) at Palm Desert Resuscitation Education LLC; it cannot be claimed by someone on your behalf.
- Please follow these instructions to claim your eCard for your PDRE LLC AHA course(s):
- You will receive an email from [email protected] with a link inviting you to claim your eCard online.
- The link within the email will direct you to the Student Profile web-page, which will be prepopulated with your first name, last name, email address, eCard code, AHA Instructor name, and Training Center information. Adding your phone number is optional.
- Once you have confirmed that your information is accurate, you will set up a security question and answer to access your eCard(s) in the future.
- After setting up your security question and answer, accept the terms and conditions of the site and click “Submit.”
- You will be directed to fill out a brief survey about the AHA course you just completed.
- After you complete the survey, your eCard will be displayed. You will have 3 options to view or print it:
- Save as PDF: Upon choosing your preferred size to view, you can save your eCard to your computer for future use.
- QR Code: For students with a QR code reader, you can access your eCard on a mobile device as needed.
- Printing: Your eCard can be viewed as a PDF and can be printed either wallet size (2.5” x 3.5”) to be cut out or full size (8.5” x 11”) for easy filing.
- Please note that if you do not claim your eCard, you will not be able to show proof of course completion to your employer. If your employer requires proof of completion, you can email them a copy from the eCard landing page.
- After you have accessed your eCard, you will receive an email from the AHA confirming that your eCard has been claimed. You should save this confirmation email for your records.
- You can view your eCard online through the AHA’s website, www.heart.org/cpr/mycards, at any time. Simply enter your first and last name and email address, or the eCard code found on your eCard.
- Your employer can verify your eCard at www.heart.org/cpr/mycards to confirm issuance. Employers are only able to verify your card if you have completed steps 1-5.
PDRE DISCOUNT & SPECIAL!
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP): In-Person Hands-On Skills Evaluation Testing (i.e., Performance Checklist/Megacode) ONLY $80 per NRP Provider Learner.
- “Buy TWO advance courses (ACLS and PALS) for $199 each or buy THREE core courses for $349 (applies to all AHA and AAP NRP online and classroom courses”
- The special offer includes the materials needed for the courses including the AHA eCard course certificate of completion.
- The special offer does not include the provider manuals for the respective courses.
- Rules and regulations of this special offer are subject to change without prior notice.
- Only applies to PDRE LLC customers and cannot be combined with any other coupons or discounts.
PDRE Pricing And Purchasing Options
Authorized American Heart Association training site
Check out our full listing of classroom-based and online courses as well as other services and products that PDRE offers. Find full details and purchase options. We thank you for selecting PDRE as your preferred authorized AHA training site in Southern California.