Yes, the majority of the times, we can give you the course completion card after the course has ended including successful completion of the written and psychomotor skills testing. In some instances, your card will be mailed to you usually within 3-5 days of taking the course but may take up to 2 weeks. If your employer needs the course completion card right away, then we take this into account and you may either pick up your course completion card at our office or you may be eligible to receive a next day delivery of your course completion card if applicable and circumstances permits it.
Claiming Your AHA eCard
- A few days (usually one to two days and longer during the weekend courses) after your class, you will receive an email from [email protected] – “Claim your AHA eCard.”
- Click on the link: Click here to claim your eCard.
- You will be directed to AHA’s website.
- Verify your name and select a security question and answer from the drop down menu.
- Accept the terms and conditions.
- Next you may take a survey or scroll to the bottom and skip.
- Lastly, you can click on view eCard: Full/Wallet to download or print your eCard certificate.
*Note: AHA’s Policy is to have each esteemed PDRE student create and claim their own eCard and/or certificate of completion. It gives our students the opportunity to complete the course evaluation and also be able to go back to their account to view, print or copy their eCards again if needed.
*If you do not claim their eCard and/or certificate of completion online, the eCard and certificate of completion is not considered valid. Without validation, your employer, program director, or administrator will not have a record of the course completion, which could ultimately impact the your ability to work or continue your designated program.
Please remember, our valued PDRE students can alternatively go to www.heart.org/cpr/mycards, and enter their First Name, Last Name, and Email Address to claim their eCard and/or certificate of completion.
For further assistance on claiming your eCard and certificate of completion for your course(s), please feel free to contact us at (760) 832-4277 or email us at [email protected]