Ethics Policy Your CPR MD
The Palm Desert Resuscitation Education (PDRE) Ethics Policy is dedicated to conducting all of its affairs and activities with the highest standards of ethical business conduct consistent with the American Heart Association (AHA) Ethics Policy.
As PDRE’s instructors, staff, and affiliates, we are devoted and passionate about working with all of our customers with the commitment to uphold a culture of excellence, honesty, fairness, openness, assistance, trust, respect, accountability, and integrity.
Company Code of Ethics
Palm Desert Resuscitation Education employees must understand, support and participate the following code of ethics:
- Diligently ensure fairness with PDRE and AHA customers, employees, volunteers, suppliers, and competitors
- Offer information that is truthful, entirely objective, appropriate, timely, and clear
- Preserve complete confidentiality of information delegated to them by the PDRE, AHA or its customers except when otherwise legally obligated to disclose
- Consistently endorse ethical and accountable behavior as a responsible associate among peers in the work environment
- Be sincere and just in their conduct, including ethical handling of conflicts of interests between personal and professional relationships
- Safeguard the proper use of company assets
- Assume obligation for avoiding, identifying, and reporting all types of fraud
- Conform with applicable government laws, rules and regulations
If you have any further questions regarding our Ethics Policy, please contact us.
PDRE DISCOUNT & SPECIAL!
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP): In-Person Hands-On Skills Evaluation Testing (i.e., Performance Checklist/Megacode) ONLY $80 per NRP Provider Learner.
- “Buy TWO advance courses (ACLS and PALS) for $199 each or buy THREE core courses for $349 (applies to all AHA and AAP NRP online and classroom courses”
- The special offer includes the materials needed for the courses including the AHA eCard course certificate of completion.
- The special offer does not include the provider manuals for the respective courses.
- Rules and regulations of this special offer are subject to change without prior notice.
- Only applies to PDRE LLC customers and cannot be combined with any other coupons or discounts.
PDRE Pricing And Purchasing Options
Authorized American Heart Association training site
Check out our full listing of classroom-based and online courses as well as other services and products that PDRE offers. Find full details and purchase options. We thank you for selecting PDRE as your preferred authorized AHA training site in Southern California.