Allure A Medically Directed Spa’s Ethics Policy is dedicated to conducting all of its affairs and activities with the highest standards of ethical business conduct.
As Allure’s team members, staff, and affiliates, we are devoted and passionate about working with all of our customers with the commitment to uphold a culture of excellence, honesty, fairness, openness, assistance, trust, respect, accountability, and integrity.
Our Company Code of Ethics
Allure’s company code of ethics states that all employees, contractors, volunteers, and other staff/members must understand, support and participate the following code of ethics:
- Promote respect for all of our clienteles and customers as well as our team members in all levels of employment or services
- Diligently ensure fairness with Allure customers, employees, volunteers, suppliers, and competitors
- Offer information that is truthful, entirely objective, appropriate, timely, and clear
- Preserve complete confidentiality of information delegated to them by the Allure or its customers except when otherwise legally obligated to disclose
- Consistently endorse ethical and accountable behavior as a responsible associate among peers in the work environment
- Be sincere and just in their conduct, including ethical handling of conflicts of interests between personal and professional relationships
- Safeguard the proper use of company assets
- Assume obligation for avoiding, identifying, and reporting all types of fraud
- Conform with applicable government laws, rules and regulations
- Strive to constantly achieve and improve our services, facilities, and operations
If you have any further questions regarding our Ethics Policy, please contact us.