- We collect information so that we can advance our mission of promoting healthier lives and assist in reducing the morbidity and mortality of cardiovascular diseases and stroke through evidenced-based learning and professional education as per the most current AHA guidelines and recommendations.
- The information you offer lets us help you on a more personal level. Our company instructors, staff, and affiliated partners can better reply to your requests, recognize your needs, and deliver you the information and resources you need. We can also correlate your information with the information of others we connect with to find important trends.
- Unless otherwise stated to us, when you provide your information we assume you are agreeing to permit us to use and disclose it as allowed by law and AHA policies to deliver the programs you are involved with and in continuance of our mission statement.
- We will comply with all U.S. laws and use reasonable and appropriate security practices to safeguard your information.
- We respect the rights of individuals to understand and direct how their private information can be used.
- If at any point in time you change your mind about allowing us to use your information or have inquiries regarding our privacy practices, please refer to our contact information on our Contact Us page to let us know.
SPRING & SUMMER SPECIAL!
- “Buy TWO advance courses (ACLS and PALS) for $199 each or buy THREE core courses for $349 (applies to all AHA and AAP NRP online and classroom courses)”
- The special offer includes the materials needed for the courses including the AHA eCard course certificate of completion.
- The special offer does not include the provider manuals for the respective courses.
- It is a limited time only from September to December 2016.
- Rules and regulations of this special offer are subject to change without prior notice.
- Only applies to PDRE LLC customers and cannot be combined with any other coupons or discounts.
PDRE Pricing And Purchasing Options
Authorized American Heart Association training site
Check out our full listing of classroom-based and online courses as well as other services and products that PDRE offers. Find full details and purchase options. We thank you for selecting PDRE as your preferred authorized AHA training site in Southern California.