Helpful Links adm1n
Updates (can be found on these pages)
Corporate Development and Fund Raising
- Start! Heart Walk — an initiative that calls on Americans and their employers to create a culture of health and physical activity. This is the American Heart Association’s signature fund-raising event
- Jump Rope For Heart — elementary-age students jump rope and secure sponsors to raise money for the fight against heart disease and stroke, while learning about the benefits of physical activity
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP): In-Person Hands-On Skills Evaluation Testing (i.e., Performance Checklist/Megacode) ONLY $80 per NRP Provider Learner.
- “Buy TWO advance courses (ACLS and PALS) for $199 each or buy THREE core courses for $349 (applies to all AHA and AAP NRP online and classroom courses”
- The special offer includes the materials needed for the courses including the AHA eCard course certificate of completion.
- The special offer does not include the provider manuals for the respective courses.
- It is a limited time only from September to December 2016.
- Rules and regulations of this special offer are subject to change without prior notice.
- Only applies to PDRE LLC customers and cannot be combined with any other coupons or discounts.
PDRE Pricing And Purchasing Options
Authorized American Heart Association training site
Check out our full listing of classroom-based and online courses as well as other services and products that PDRE offers. Find full details and purchase options. We thank you for selecting PDRE as your preferred authorized AHA training site in Southern California.