Most Frequently Asked Questions adm1n
Most Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, we are an accredited American Heart Association (AHA) training site.
If you are a provider attending a renewal course, you need your old course completion card to receive discounted rates. PDRE only accepts AHA course completion cards to be considered as a renewing provider. PDRE can evaluate your course completion cards and discard them at our office if they are ineligible. You need your old course completion card to receive discounted rates.
PDRE is fortunate to be the first in the nation to give healthcare providers with AHA eCards to be accepted at their hospital, clinic, or other healthcare institutions. Please call us if your employment does accept AHA eCards and we can contact them about the most current available acceptable AHA course completion cards.
Yes, the majority of the times, we can give you the course completion card after the course has ended including successful completion of the written and psychomotor skills testing. In some instances, your card will be mailed to you usually within 3-5 days of taking the course but may take up to 2 weeks. If your employer needs the course completion card right away, then we take this into account and you may either pick up your course completion card at our office or you may be eligible to receive a next day delivery of your course completion card if applicable and circumstances permits it.
Please look at our Cancellation Policy or “No Show” Policy links located in the bottom of our webpages.
Yes, we do give discounts to groups of 6 or more students for our classroom-based, online, or out-of-site courses. Terms and conditions can be discussed if you call our office.
Yes, PDRE offers Spanish only courses. Please refer to our course descriptions and schedules for more information. Do not hesitate to call us anytime by phone, email, or in person as a walk-in
All students are required to agree to our terms and conditions, including our waiver of liability and disclaimer policies, before the AHA courses can be attended.
You are welcome to set up out-of-site AHA courses if you have at least 6 students who need AHA certification(s). Please refer to our course descriptions and schedules for more information. Do not hesitate to call us anytime by phone, email, or in person as a walk-in
If you have any questions or concerns that you feel is important so that other PDRE customers can benefit from, please let us know and we can add it to our website!
MI & Stroke
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP): In-Person Hands-On Skills Evaluation Testing (i.e., Performance Checklist/Megacode) ONLY $80 per NRP Provider Learner.
- “Buy TWO advance courses (ACLS and PALS) for $199 each or buy THREE core courses for $349 (applies to all AHA and AAP NRP online and classroom courses”
- The special offer includes the materials needed for the courses including the AHA eCard course certificate of completion.
- The special offer does not include the provider manuals for the respective courses.
- It is a limited time only from September to December 2016.
- Rules and regulations of this special offer are subject to change without prior notice.
- Only applies to PDRE LLC customers and cannot be combined with any other coupons or discounts.
PDRE Pricing And Purchasing Options
Authorized American Heart Association training site
Check out our full listing of classroom-based and online courses as well as other services and products that PDRE offers. Find full details and purchase options. We thank you for selecting PDRE as your preferred authorized AHA training site in Southern California.