Copyright Notice adm1n
©2016 Palm Desert Resuscitation Education (PDRE), LLC. All rights reserved. Unauthorized use prohibited. Palm Desert Resuscitation Education (PDRE), LLC™ logo and company name is a registered trademark.
Palm Desert Resuscitation Education (PDRE), American Heart Association (AHA), and PDRE’s affiliations, partners, and friends copyright materials may not be reproduced in whole or in part by persons, organizations or corporations without prior written permission.
The information contained in this Palm Desert Resuscitation Education (PDRE) Web site is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment, and the PDRE and AHA recommend consultation with your doctor or health care professional.
The Palm Desert Resuscitation Education and American Heart Association takes intellectual property rights seriously. We work carefully to safeguard that our works do not infringe upon anyone else’s rights and that others do not infringe on the PDRE and/or AHA’s intellectual property rights.
If you have any further questions regarding our Cancellation Notice or Copyright Violations, please contact us.
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP): In-Person Hands-On Skills Evaluation Testing (i.e., Performance Checklist/Megacode) ONLY $80 per NRP Provider Learner.
- “Buy TWO advance courses (ACLS and PALS) for $199 each or buy THREE core courses for $349 (applies to all AHA and AAP NRP online and classroom courses”
- The special offer includes the materials needed for the courses including the AHA eCard course certificate of completion.
- The special offer does not include the provider manuals for the respective courses.
- It is a limited time only from September to December 2016.
- Rules and regulations of this special offer are subject to change without prior notice.
- Only applies to PDRE LLC customers and cannot be combined with any other coupons or discounts.
PDRE Pricing And Purchasing Options
Authorized American Heart Association training site
Check out our full listing of classroom-based and online courses as well as other services and products that PDRE offers. Find full details and purchase options. We thank you for selecting PDRE as your preferred authorized AHA training site in Southern California.