Conflict of Interest Policy adm1n
Conflict of Interest Policy
Representatives of the Palm Desert Resuscitation Education (PDRE) and American Heart Association (AHA) carefully shall prevent any conflict between their respective personal, professional or business interests and the interests of the PDRE and AHA, in any and all actions taken by them on behalf of PDRE and AHA in their respective capacities. This is in accordance with the American Heart Association Conflict of Interest Policy.
If you have any further questions regarding our Conflict of Interest Policy, please contact us.
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP): In-Person Hands-On Skills Evaluation Testing (i.e., Performance Checklist/Megacode) ONLY $80 per NRP Provider Learner.
- “Buy TWO advance courses (ACLS and PALS) for $199 each or buy THREE core courses for $349 (applies to all AHA and AAP NRP online and classroom courses”
- The special offer includes the materials needed for the courses including the AHA eCard course certificate of completion.
- The special offer does not include the provider manuals for the respective courses.
- It is a limited time only from September to December 2016.
- Rules and regulations of this special offer are subject to change without prior notice.
- Only applies to PDRE LLC customers and cannot be combined with any other coupons or discounts.
PDRE Pricing And Purchasing Options
Authorized American Heart Association training site
Check out our full listing of classroom-based and online courses as well as other services and products that PDRE offers. Find full details and purchase options. We thank you for selecting PDRE as your preferred authorized AHA training site in Southern California.