Careers – Join Us!
“Enhance, extend, and save lives through passionate and caring commitment…”
Palm Desert Resuscitation Education Careers
Work For Us
If you want to be employed in a dynamic work environment and become part of a stellar team of professionals who are committed to uphold a culture of excellence, honesty, fairness, openness, assistance, trust, respect, accountability, and integrity, please contact us today!
The PDRE is steadfast in maintaining a positive and respectful work environment that values diversity among its constituents and upholding our company code of ethics and core values, where everyone has the chance to reach their peak potential.
We are an equal opportunity employer and use a non-discriminatory policy when hiring or employing a prospective applicant.
Need Assistance? Update Your Resume?
Submit your resume by emailing us at [email protected] and we’ll determine if you are qualified for any of our open positions.
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP): In-Person Hands-On Skills Evaluation Testing (i.e., Performance Checklist/Megacode) ONLY $80 per NRP Provider Learner.
- “Buy TWO advance courses (ACLS and PALS) for $199 each or buy THREE core courses for $349 (applies to all AHA and AAP NRP online and classroom courses”
- The special offer includes the materials needed for the courses including the AHA eCard course certificate of completion.
- The special offer does not include the provider manuals for the respective courses.
- It is a limited time only from September to December 2016.
- Rules and regulations of this special offer are subject to change without prior notice.
- Only applies to PDRE LLC customers and cannot be combined with any other coupons or discounts.
PDRE Pricing And Purchasing Options
Authorized American Heart Association training site
Check out our full listing of classroom-based and online courses as well as other services and products that PDRE offers. Find full details and purchase options. We thank you for selecting PDRE as your preferred authorized AHA training site in Southern California.