Blog adm1n adm1n
NEO NATAL RESUSCITATION PROGRAM (NRP)
Community Outreach Promotion of Life
Happy Halloween: Halloween Month Trivia
PIT CREW METHOD BY PDRE LLC
Combating Healthcare Access Disparities Through
ACUTE STROKE – Ischemic or
Why Learn CPR? Cardiac arrest
PEDIATRIC LIFE SUPPORT PALS GUIDELINES
Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
Basic Life Support (BLS) Guidelines
Importance of Learning CPR
MAIN FOCUSES OF ACLS & PALS CLASSES
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP): In-Person Hands-On Skills Evaluation Testing (i.e., Performance Checklist/Megacode) ONLY $80 per NRP Provider Learner.
- “Buy TWO advance courses (ACLS and PALS) for $199 each or buy THREE core courses for $349 (applies to all AHA and AAP NRP online and classroom courses”
- The special offer includes the materials needed for the courses including the AHA eCard course certificate of completion.
- The special offer does not include the provider manuals for the respective courses.
- It is a limited time only from September to December 2016.
- Rules and regulations of this special offer are subject to change without prior notice.
- Only applies to PDRE LLC customers and cannot be combined with any other coupons or discounts.
PDRE Pricing And Purchasing Options
Authorized American Heart Association training site
Check out our full listing of classroom-based and online courses as well as other services and products that PDRE offers. Find full details and purchase options. We thank you for selecting PDRE as your preferred authorized AHA training site in Southern California.